PSI is a Commercial Concrete Contractor serving customers throughout the St. Louis, St. Charles and surrounding areas. We own all our vehicles and equipment and employ highly trained, OSHA Certified technicians. As an experienced concrete contractor with 20 years’ experience, PSI specializes in projects that include, but are not limited to:
- Parking lot repairs or replacement
- Driveways, sidewalks, entrances and stair repairs or replacement
- Modifications and upgrades needed to comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Power washing and sealing
- Interior concrete floor repairs and replacement
- Concrete Piers
- Safety bollards and bollard covers
- Erosion control
- Stormwater diversion and drainage control
- Retaining walls
Commercial Concrete Applications:
- Warehouses and Manufacturing Facilities
- Factory floor repair and replacement
- Warehouse floor repair and replacement
- Municipalities and Townships
- Drainage solutions
- Sidewalk repair and replacement
- Road repair and replacement
Retail Business Storefronts, Schools, Grocery Stores, Gas Stations, Restaurants:
- Driveway repairs and replacement
- Sidewalk and walkway repairs and replacement
- Drainage solutions
- Parking lot repair and replacement
PSI uses special equipment for the interior of a building. We have motorized buggies to haul concrete, attachments for skid steer equipment to remove and to pour concrete. In addition, PSI has a mini excavator with retractable tracks and a scrubber exhaust system to move through doorways. We also have access to electric and propane powered equipment. PSI uses dust collection systems to drill, cut, grind and tear out concrete.
Our Committed Staff
Our experienced staff and knowledgeable management team go the extra mile to provide a quality and long-lasting product to all of our valued customers. We are diligent not to disturb any surrounding structures or to the landscaping during construction, while maintaining a clean and safe worksite for you and our team members, as well.
At PSI, we value our customer relationships and take pride in our commitment to quality craftsmanship, to long-term sustainability and to safety practices. We guarantee you will receive the best possible product to meet your deadlines and stay within your budget.
Our customer satisfaction starts with our bidding process. While in most cases the turnaround time for a bid takes up to three days or less from the site visit to electronic bid in hand. Give us a call today or fill out our form to receive a free estimate!
Our Service Commitment
All of our work and craftsmanship is guaranteed, thus offering our clients complete “peace of mind”. We will not rest until our work meets or exceeds your expectations.
Go to “About PSI” page for supplier links.