PSI is a Commercial Site Maintenance Company serving customers throughout the St. Louis, St. Charles and surrounding area.
We provide site maintenance services for many types of commercial entities, including:
- Property Management Groups
- Apartment Complexes
- Housing Entities
- Industrial Facilities
- Retail Shopping Centers
- Private Businesses
- Local Municipalities
- Government Entities
- and more
PSI employs experienced and knowledgeable, OSHA Certified technicians and repair personnel for all our site maintenance jobs. We believe that our customers deserve the best service and highest quality work. We do our best to give that to them 100% of the time.
Site maintenance is defined as any work performed on a building’s exterior and its respective grounds.
The types of service PSI provides are:
- Power washing
- Vertical caulking
- Paint inspections, touch up and repaint
- Roof inspections, minor repairs
- Inspect for roof penetrations and repair
- Inspect gutters and drains, clean, test, re-anchor and repair
- Drainage systems and erosion control
- Concrete repairs and sealing
- Light welding and fabrication
- Inspect and repair or replace railings, catwalks and access ladders
- Clean debris from roofs and remove any plant growth
- Site Clean Up: Brush Hog lots, perimeter of property and other areas. Some tree trimming and brush removal. Call for specifics.
- Modifications and upgrades needed to comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Install or repair concrete pad for guard shacks and dumpsters
- Inspect and repair dumpsters
- Install parking lot stops
- Install bollards and bollard covers
- Fence repair
- Inspect and repair driveways, sidewalks, steps and porches
- Repair or replace curbing
- Stormwater diversion and drainage
- Build or repair retaining walls
- Install parking lot signage (handicapped, no parking, etc.)
Don’t run the risk of doing a haphazard job in-house, with possible safety issues. Hire the professionals at PSI to ensure that your site is functional, safe and in good repair.
Our customer satisfaction starts with our bidding process. While in most cases the turnaround time for a bid is three days or less, from the site visit to electronic bid in hand. Call us today to get a free quote.